Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AR-15 Test Fire

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 18:34:29 +0700, J.B.Slocomb
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 21:38:34 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

But, what will liberals think? Do you live near a school?

Me, being conservative. What's the advantage of a rifle that small?
Typical
FMJ of 55 grains.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

No nearby schools. Then only reason I'd have to want a gun around a school
is if someone was there hurting the kids, another Adama Lanza a--hole type.
But that's the kind of people this liberal, anti-morality society produces.
It would be terrible if Adam Lanza would have read in school that "Thou
shall not kill" and might have obeyed it!

They often shoot 70-80 grain bullets at 500-600 yards from what I've read.
The advantage of the small cartridge is that you can get 30 of them in a
pretty small magazine. In the same size brass, using the same bolt,
magazines,.. just change the barrel and you can use 30 caliber bullets in
the 100-200 grain range.

Now, if you're a Christian they label you as a terrorist, the leftist put
Christians on their list of terrorists before Islamic extremists. Never
mind the fact that almost all acts of terrorism come from the Muslims, they
ignore that, it's the people that believe in Jesus that they claim are
terrorists. The people that flew planes loaded with civilians into
buildings full of civilians, they aren't terrorists according to the left,
the people that celebrate Christmas & Easter are the terrorists per them.
Their kind hated Jesus without reason and today they hate those who believe
in Jesus, just like the Bible said they would.

RogerN

Actually, if you read a little history you'll find that the Christians
have likely killed more people than probably anyone else. The Mongol
Hordes used to massacre entire cities but they were only around for a
few years. the Christians have been at it for nearly 2,000 years.

"The Christians" or people who Were Christians as a side note?

Buddhists have killed many millions. And we are alleged to be "non
violent"