Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default This repair is what I did last week

. 3.70...
jon_banquer fired this volley in news:665d3f6e-
:

Only thing that is not clear is who did the welding on the broken
turret casting and how it was done. No pictures were taken documenting
this.

Jon,it was abundantly clear if you read the notes on the Picasa page:

"So they had me pull the turret and take it to one of the best machine
repair guys I know, Jim at Quality Machining, Chino California...to
reweld the assembly. "

Amazing--he put it back together without getting his tongue stuck to the
freezer door.