Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default AR-15 Test Fire

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 19:47:44 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

But, what will liberals think? Do you live near a school?

Me, being conservative. What's the advantage of a rifle that small? Typical
FMJ of 55 grains.

Might want to ask the US Military about that. And the current rounds
are between 63-68 grs with a steel core.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.
"RogerN" wrote in message
om...
I test fired the AR-15 today, 29 rounds with no problems (except for
dropping 1 round, metal detector to come out later, have to locate some
brass too!). I shot up a can from fairly close range, need to set up target
at a distance and get the iron sights set. Nineteen shots were factory ammo
and 10 were reloads.

RogerN