Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default LiDL under-cabinet LED lights

I just picked up one of LiDL's current offer LED under-cabinet lights for
£10: got the 7W output one, and it's brilliantly bright and very light
(weight). Haven't found a use for it yet but it may find its way onto the
van as a work light, as an alternative to the rather bulky 2D tasklight
(with some hooks, magnets and/or velcro straps attached to hold it onto
things).

Recommended.

(Also got an LED GLS replacement from Clas Olson recently, also a tenner,
also 7W, branded "V-LIGHT", also excellent: was going to try it in the
PIR-switched outside light but no good because it flickers, but excellent
replacing a 20W CF in our landing light. Now all I need are some decent,
reasonably priced GU10 replacements - any recommendations?)

--
John Stumbles

If a tree falls in a forest, can one hand hear it clap?