Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT-ish B&Q automated checkout

On 13/04/2013 09:21, polygonum wrote:
On 12/04/2013 23:00, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 22:24:34 +0100, polygonum wrote:

The local Waitrose has introduced some automated checkouts, last time
I was invited to use one I told them, if I wanted that sort of service
I would be shopping at Tesco.

I think it would sound better if you said "Asda", ...

Or Morrisons.

IMHO Morrisons are much better than poncy, over priced, nancy boy
Waitrose.

Waitrose is full of Malcolm & Cressida Wright-Prat types.

Morrisons seem to have gone on a roller coaster since the arrived here
(taking over the Safeway). Better in lots of ways - followed by
deterioration. Repeat.

Reasons Morrisons is the best;

Salad bar, build your own Pizza, great deli, huge selection of wine &
beer, great breakfast in the cafe, they sell Cheeselets, brill in store
bakery, great pies & stuff, excellent meat.