Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT-ish B&Q automated checkout

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
its their no quality approach that leaves me cold.

All that says is you never do the shopping. Or stick to Harrods.

Well actually no. I hsavbe visited both once. Checing the prices I knew
I could get elsewhere. They had rubbish products that were not cheap

You must have a very different Lidl to the one I use. And if you've only
visited them once, how can you possibly know all their products were
rubbish? And it would have taken ages to compare value for all of them.

--
*I wish the buck stopped here. I could use a few.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.