Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT-ish B&Q automated checkout

On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 09:05:19 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

I told them, if I wanted that sort of service I would be shopping at
Tesco.

I think it would sound better if you said "Asda", ...

Or Morrisons.

IMHO Morrisons are much better than poncy, over priced, nancy boy
Waitrose.

Waitrose is full of Malcolm & Cressida Wright-Prat types.

True enough but Morrisons is full doddery old biddies treating the place
as a Darby & Joan Club chatting just next to those stupid promotional
baskets the store insists on placing down the middle of the aisles.

--
Cheers
Dave.