Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The First

Thanks for the good news. Glad someone is being successful.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
Payin' job should leave my "new" shop tomorrow !

In the last few months I've been moving equipment , carport , and stuff to
Mountain View AR . Today I altered the mounting config on a supercharger for
my neighbor , the first paying job in the new shop . I think I've found a
niche here , as far as I know there's not another "odd job" machine shop in
the area . The neighbor and his son have given me an in to the local
fast-car crowd ... that first job is altering a Jag supercharger for
mounting on a Ford 5.0 highly modified motor . Hey , I always wanted to be
involved with building fast cars and bikes !!
--
Snag
Gotta figger out