Richard Cline

Default Repairing concrete floor in shop

In article , "Todd Fatheree"
wrote:

I helped my son-in-law put a self-leveling concrete floor on his
basement. The old concrete had many holes but it did not have major
fractures. The self-leveling concrete made a layer about 1/2 inch thick
over the old floor. It was a bear to install as one had to work really
fast in mixing, applying, and distributing the mixture.

He subsequently put down vinyl flooring and it all looks great. This
was about six years ago. It seems to stand the test of time.

Dick

One more time. (accidentally posted this in a.b.p.w)

My gar^H^H^Hshop has several areas where the surface of the concrete is
failing. I'd like to repair it, if for no other reason than it makes
rolling tools around a pain. After Googling around, there appear to be
dozens of products that claim to repair a concrete surface. What I'd
like
to know is if anyone has actually used a product for this purpose that
they
were either happy or unhappy with?

todd