Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a chemical antidote to bleach that will inactivate it instantly?

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:45:21 AM UTC-4, Danny D. wrote:
On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 00:43:26 +0000 Danny D. wrote:

When it's all done and dried, I'll snap a photo and post

the results. I guess what I'm looking for is for bleach spots

to NOT show up - but I'll wait for the test results before

making any assumptions.

Well, initial results aren't as perfect as one would have hoped:

Maybe I did the experiment wrong.

If you get a chance try again with vinegar. I think it is more likely to work fast than ammonia.

Of course the flood with water approach sounds good but you are going to spread the bleach that way if there's enough of it.