Posted to misc.consumers.house,rec.food.cooking
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Anti-stick utensils - cleans up in the dishwasher more readily?

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:10:42 -0700 (PDT), Doc
wrote:

Is there such a thing as utensils that are food stick-on resistant?
I'm looking to replace my pieces-parts accumulation of silverware. I
get very inconsistent results in the dishwasher no matter what
detergent I use, even adding TSP.

Thanks

You don't need new flatware, you need to fix the dishwasher. My stuff
comes out perfect every time. If normal food is sticking, you are not
getting proper cleaning action for some reason.

Define 'flatware' please? Are they serving dishes?

Knives, fork and spoons that are not made of silver.