Posted to misc.consumers.house,rec.food.cooking
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Anti-stick utensils - cleans up in the dishwasher more readily?

"Doc" wrote in message
Is there such a thing as utensils that are food stick-on resistant?
I'm looking to replace my pieces-parts accumulation of silverware. I
get very inconsistent results in the dishwasher no matter what
detergent I use, even adding TSP.

Thanks

What foods do you get that stick on utensils? If I use peanut butter, it
will stick to the knife. I just use a plastic brush to scrub it off. What
else would stick? Usually a quick rinse is all I need to get anything off.

Maybe you have a bad dishwasher?