Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default re-roofing an 8x12 shed?

Jason wrote:
After 30 years, the time has come to re-roof my 8x12 shed as there has
been a significant leak that has developed. Having never done any
roofing before, I'd appreciate suggestions as to the process through
links, instructions, etc.

Also, since I won't have the time to re-roof for a couple of weeks yet,
I'm wondering if I could apply roofing cement over the leaking area as
a temporary solution. The area leaking seems to be affecting
approximately a 6x12" area underneath.

Thanks,
Jason

No one has asked so far, so I will.
What kind of shed are you talking about, metal, wood, or some other
material?

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY