Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Spectacle lens cleaning fluid - cheaper version?

On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 2:42:19 PM UTC+1, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:47:19 +0100, Phil Addison wrote:

I like the convenience of the quick squirt and wipe with this sort of

spray bottle and don't really want to resort to the soap and water

method every day.

Well each to there own but I use detergent and running water.

Where does yuor water run from, after looking at the state of my old kettle I'd use deionised or distilled water.

Soap I find

doesn't clean as well and tends to smear on drying the lenes on a bit of

kitchen roll.