Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Spectacle lens cleaning fluid - cheaper version?

IPA? Might not be good on plastic though.

Brian

Email:

"polygonum" wrote in message
On 10/04/2013 13:47, Phil Addison wrote:
I'm fed up with paying £45.80 a litre (well £5.49 for a 120ml bottle) for
Boots "Spectacle
lens cleaner" but can't find similar cheaper anywhere. What's in this and
is there a
cheaper version? I like the convenience of the quick squirt and wipe with
this sort of
spray bottle and don't really want to resort to the soap and water method
every day.
http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Pharma...20ml-_1132029/

--
Phil Addison

I use two things:

Lidl sachet glasses wipes - very convenient when out and about
Washing up liquid and hot water

--
Rod