Norman D. Crow

Default Solid Surface supplier ???????????????????? Now gone OT

Now, now Tom. The weekend at the shore was supposed to relax and calm you.
Here you come back and let Mr. Apr. 1st get you all fired up again. Good
idea - - go inside, get a cold one, or 2, or 3, take some of JOAT's dried
frog pills and settle back down. Maybe even warp your legs into the "lotus"
position(if your knees will take it) and get into your mantra -
"ooommmmmmmmmmm". If the yoga & mantra won't work, then just say "the hell
with it" and sprawl out in the recliner!

We had a great time down in the Amish country. Ate too much, bought too
much, ate too much, spent too much time in the outlet malls, ate too much.
Did I mention we ate too much? This was her(our?) annual bash. Mother's Day,
her birthday, and our anniversary all fall in a 3-4 week period, so she gets
one major "outing" to cover all three. Fri. was our 44th anniversary.
Kay even found a special T-shirt for the wRECk in a "Big Dog" store, picture
forthcoming on abpw in a couple days. She even managed to score a quilt from
me, which shall remain un-priced in public, and we came back by way of
Williamsport, hoping "big green" would be open, as the quid pro quo for the
quilt is a new G0555, but they were closed. Oh well, another week or two and
I make a Saturday run!

--
Nahmie
The first myth of management is that management exists.

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 May 2004 16:32:10 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

...endlessly...

You do it your way.

Let us know how you make out.

watson goes about scraping the last of the dog**** off his shoe and
wanders into the house to talk with normal people, more or less.