Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Spectacle lens cleaning fluid - cheaper version?

On 10/04/2013 13:49, polygonum wrote:
On 10/04/2013 13:47, Phil Addison wrote:
I'm fed up with paying £45.80 a litre (well £5.49 for a 120ml bottle)
for Boots "Spectacle
lens cleaner" but can't find similar cheaper anywhere. What's in this
and is there a
cheaper version? I like the convenience of the quick squirt and wipe
with this sort of
spray bottle and don't really want to resort to the soap and water
method every day.
http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Pharma...20ml-_1132029/

I use two things:

Lidl sachet glasses wipes - very convenient when out and about
Washing up liquid and hot water

I just wash mine with soap and water in the shower as required; shake
the drops off and as they are warm, by the time I've got out and
dressed, they are 100% dry and smear-free.

--
David