Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default The First

On 4/9/2013 11:22 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Payin' job should leave my "new" shop tomorrow !

In the last few months I've been moving equipment , carport , and stuff to
Mountain View AR . Today I altered the mounting config on a supercharger for
my neighbor , the first paying job in the new shop . I think I've found a
niche here , as far as I know there's not another "odd job" machine shop in
the area . The neighborand his son have given me an in to the local
fast-car crowd ... that first job is altering a Jag supercharger for
mounting on a Ford 5.0highly modified motor . Hey , I always wanted to be
involved with building fast cars and bikes !!

Congratulations, Terry!

Do you think you can pay the bills with this kind of work?