Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mark R. Wieber (a.k.a. Gunner) Cliff Notes Version 4

On Apr 9, 7:27*am, Miguel Y. Aquila wrote:
On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:44:25 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools

wrote:
On Apr 8, 5:45*pm, BottleBob wrote:
On Monday, April 8, 2013 1:09:32 PM UTC-7, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 8, 2:59 pm, BottleBob wrote:

* * * * Gunner claims to not know what you're talking about. *So could YOU please clarify what YOU were alluding to?

He knows.

TMT:

* * * * He knows what?

* * * * I'm asking YOU what you were inferring when you said: "Ask Gummer why he doesn't respond to me directly anymore ...the answer
has the phases "jail time" and "Kern County Sheriff Department" in it."

As I have pointed out...note how he never addresses me directly.

* * * * That's how kill-files work. *They don't show your responses.

LOL...now watch how one of his sock puppets comes out of nowhere and
attacks me.

* * * * Irrelevant to the question at hand.

--
BottleBobhttp://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Gummer reads EVERY ONE OF MY POSTS.

And I am telling you...that you need to have Gummer explain why he
doesn't respond directly to my posts.

He might come up with a BS excuse but I doubt he will tell you the
REAL reason.

TMT

And of course the "real reason" is so secret that you can't reveal it
as if you were to tell someone then you need to kill him....

You really are a piece of work, aren't you? A really nasty piece of
work.

On the whole, Gunner's stories sound far more factual than your's do.
--
Cheers,

Miguel- Hide quoted text -

LOL..oh look...a new sock puppet!