Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Is there a chemical antidote to bleach that will inactivate it instantly?

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 00:11:10 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

I spilled a few drops of bleach on the rug, and immediately flushed it
with water, but the thought came to me that there might be an instant
chemical "antidote" to bleach (like there is with an acid:base).

Is there something (other than water dilution) that counteracts bleach?

The only thing I can think of is Unbleach.

My ex-girlfriend, who had no sense, used to use Anti-bleach, but like
I say, she was pretty stupid.

In my mother's day, all they had was Non-Bleach, which my mother used
at first, but then she told me that water was cheaper and just as
good.