Default Solid Surface supplier ????????????????????

On Mon, 31 May 2004 18:55:24 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

wrote in message

Bull**** ... You can argue semantics/split hairs all day long, but MMA

fits
the accepted definition of "expoxy" as commonly used in the building and
cabinet trades.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/epoxy

nontechnical source, and just plain wrong.

As I said, you can argue semantics and and split hairs, but common usage, as
TW use clearly indicated, was the point.

http://www.epoxysystems.com/mmahom.htm

nowhere on that page does it say that MMA is epoxy.

...and conversely, no where does it say it is not, so if your argument is
with common usage of the term, you're basically ****ing in the wind.

sure, and it's common usage to call my pickup truck a maserati too.

ya know, I've been in the trades for decades and I've never once heard
someone call acryllic glue epoxy.