Steve Harper

Default Deep worktop (800mm) suppliers?

I live near Bath and I found a local company that makes worktops /
counters for shops etc. There must be similar in other parts of the
country. They were able to manufacture exactly what I wanted,
with little or no waste.

They made up some worktops of the exact width I wanted, with
rolled edges on 2 sides where neccessary etc.

The price wasnt too bad as I recall, and they were better quality
than the ones available from the sheds.

They had a vast array of laminates and turned the job round in a couple
of weeks. If you are interested I may be able to dig out prices/contact
details etc.

HTH

Steve Harper.

"Gary Cavie" wrote in message
Can anybody reccomend a supplier of worktops (3m long), with a depth of
between 750mm & 900mm? The sheds only have 600 / 616mm deep ones, as far
as I can see.

Thanks

Gary