Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jonathan Banquer Jonathan Banquer is offline

Default What's it called?

On Apr 8, 9:56*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Richard" wrote in message

m...

On 4/8/2013 6:06 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Apr 8, 3:50 pm, Ignoramus24728ignoramus24...@NOSPAM.
24728.invalid *wrote:
I see nothing wrong with Steve's question, he did not know what it was
called, a perfect case for asking in a friendly newsgroup.

You see as well as Stevie Wonder does.

Jon, go tell your mom she's calling for you...

And Jon, you're a ****ing idiot who knows very little about metalwork. *You
are on my **** list, and I don't know why I'm even getting into this pig
wrestling match.

I am what most people would consider an expert about welding. *And diving.
And a few other things. *I have no problem whatsoever helping out a newbie,
or just someone who is stuck, or going at something the wrong way.

I guess it just comes down to fiber. *What you're made of. *And Jon, you
show yours regularly. *How the hell old are you? *I'd say either very young
because of your immature attitude, or very old because of your displays of
senility and dementia.

Now back in the round file with you. *No more wasting time on you, ****tard.

Steve

The funny part is you actually think I give a **** what a blithering
idiot like you thinks. That you can't keep me in your kill file and
that you are still reading my posts shows how full of **** you are.
You read my posts because you learn from them. I read your posts to
see what ignorant nonsense you will come up with next. You're a
complete moron who can't think mechanically and I doubt you can weld
either.