Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Updating these wardrobes!

On 09/04/2013 17:21, GB wrote:
On 09/04/2013 16:09, Nightjar wrote:

Difficult to say without knowing what your style is, how good an artist
you are or how skilled you may be at DIY. You have had a few other
suggestions. I have no particular problem with large areas of white
melamine, but, if I wanted to change them, I would probably paint a copy
of a Mucha or Dali painting that I liked onto them.

Colin Bignell

One of the suggestions on Mumsnet was for decoupage, which just means
cutting stuff out of magazines and pasting it on. I suspect that would
look far better than a badly-done paint job, so a lot depends on the
OP's skill levels.

As I read that, my mind converted "decoupage" into "décolletage" - and
imagined the doors covered by fake cleavages and sexy bras...

Sad.

--
Rod