Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default What's it called?

"Richard" wrote in message
m...
On 4/8/2013 6:06 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Apr 8, 3:50 pm, Ignoramus24728ignoramus24...@NOSPAM.
24728.invalid wrote:
I see nothing wrong with Steve's question, he did not know what it was
called, a perfect case for asking in a friendly newsgroup.

You see as well as Stevie Wonder does.

Jon, go tell your mom she's calling for you...

And Jon, you're a ****ing idiot who knows very little about metalwork. You
are on my **** list, and I don't know why I'm even getting into this pig
wrestling match.

I am what most people would consider an expert about welding. And diving.
And a few other things. I have no problem whatsoever helping out a newbie,
or just someone who is stuck, or going at something the wrong way.

I guess it just comes down to fiber. What you're made of. And Jon, you
show yours regularly. How the hell old are you? I'd say either very young
because of your immature attitude, or very old because of your displays of
senility and dementia.

Now back in the round file with you. No more wasting time on you, ****tard.

Steve