Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default What's it called?

On Sunday, April 7, 2013 7:50:27 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

Do you ever do an research on your own?

"An research"?

Well, yes, I have been to many sites, most having way more than I need.
Just trying to thin it down, and figure there are people here who know more
than I do when it comes to that. Maybe even someone who actually uses these
things, and who is very well versed in them. You DO understand the concept
of someone knowing more than you, right? No? .................. sigh

http://www.bimba.com/

Lotsa big spendy stuff waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than what I need.
And yes, I already found that one, and went there myself.

You truly are a blithering idiot.

At least I make attempts to communicate with people and understand the
concept of help, and mutual effort, rather than one who knows it all.

Steve