Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mark R. Wieber (a.k.a. Gunner) Cliff Notes Version 4

On Apr 7, 10:45*pm, BottleBob wrote:
On Sunday, April 7, 2013 11:43:16 AM UTC-7, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
LOL..he ALWAYS reads my posts...he's one of my most rabid stalkers.

Ask Gummer why he doesn't respond to me directly anymore ...the answer
has the phases "jail time" and "Kern County Sheriff Department" in it.

*TMT

TMT:

* * * * I don't believe I've ever directly responded to you. *But your comment above just got the better of my curiosity.

* * * * Are you implying that you have a restraining order against Gunner? *And that said restraining order possibly even extends to, and covers, newsgroups posts? *Is that even possible?
* * * * If that isn't the case, I'd be interested in hearing just what you ARE implying.

--
BottleBobhttp://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Sorry but you need to have Gummer explain it to you...and the rest of
the group.

It will be interesting to see what spin he wants to put on it.

And please note that once again Gummer did not respond directly to
me.... ;)

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

VBG

TMT