Bay Area Dave

Default Solid Surface supplier ????????????????????

I see you are still into ****ing contests. Bravo Tom! as
Eisan would say (although he stole it from me); yawn...

dave

Tom Watson wrote:

On Mon, 31 May 2004 11:49:00 -0500, Unisaw A100
wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:

If you do not understand the relevance of the above information to
your question about why joining an acrylic based product like Corian
is different than joining acrylic aquaria, et al - then I was correct
in my assumption that I own small appliances that are smarter than you
are.

Describe how small.

UA100

I'm not sure about the 'lectric pencil sharpener but he wouldn't win a
battle of wits with anything from the microwave on up.

watson-who thinks it's funny that mr. clarke posted for the first
time on the Wreck, on April Fools Day of 2004.

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)