Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken[_7_] Jon Danniken[_7_] is offline

Default Lathe....

On 04/06/2013 07:15 PM, DoN. Nichols wrote:

It would be nicer if it had the power feed and the quick-change
gearbox -- and I don't see the collection of change gears which should
come with it since it does not have the quick-change gearbox -- but it
is a good start. I would add a quick-change toolpost and certain tool
holders in place of the lantern style toolpost, but other things
(including the gears) can probably be found on eBay over time.

Speaking of lathes that are missing parts:

http://eugene.craigslist.org/tls/3638854696.html

Jon