Robin Lee

Default Veritas wooden spokeshave kit.

"A Dubya" wrote in message
Hey Robin,

You mean your blades aren't made in Canada? hehehe.

I know, I know, Ron's been importing. I'll have to shoot into Ottawa and
try one of the kits, I've been using various Hock's with "ye old

robertson
set screws" forever.

I haven't seen the "old guy" poking around Almonte lately. I used to

catch
him looking over my shoulder at RW Studio, when he'd stop in for a visit.

Cheers,

aw

Hi -

He still spends most of his time up the street at 36 Mill street....

Website's been updated recently, and you can see what they're cooking up...
but don't look until you've had your lunch....

www.canica.com

Cheers -

Rob