Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Admitting Your Mistakes And Learning From Them

On Apr 4, 9:27*pm, jon_banquer wrote:

You did not sharpen them correctly.

As far as I can tell I was sharpening them correctly. I say this
because not enough time has passed yet but so far neither knife has
gotten dull after many juicing preps. Both knifes use to get dull
after prepping for just one juicing.

I figured you had sharpened them so they had a feather edge. Never
crossed my mind that glass cutting boards were available. Looks like
Precission Machinist had the right answer when he said cutting bricks.

Dan