Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] generic@internet.com is offline

Default (OT) Can Blue Ray disks be played on a DVD player

On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 06:44:02 +0000, passerby
wrote:

replying to generic , passerby wrote:
generic wrote:

I asked this because a movie I am looking for was on ebay cheap,
but is blue ray. I'll have to ask the seller to find out if it has the
regular DVD too, to make sure I can use it.

Now that you've mentioned both eBay and 'cheap' in the same sentence, I have
serious doubts that he does include a free DVD version of the movie. I would
rather look for a seller that simply has the DVD that you need instead of a
Bluray. Check Amazon, too - be sure to check out the "More Buying Choices" on
the right hand side.

The only reason I even looked at it was because it was cheaper than the
DVD version, which I thought was odd. I know in the stores the blue ray
is about twice the cost of DVD. Personally, I wouldn't pay the store
price. Even on a HDTV, I can barely notice any difference.