Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2 Topfield TF5800 PVRs free to good home.

In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
As subject.

Reading the threads on soldering irons I was reminded just how many
posters have close links to current technology and the necessary repair
skills.

Taking up space in my office (2 years now!) are two *broken* Topfield
PVRs.

I replaced the bulging capacitors and got one of them working.
Overconfidence led to an attempted software upgrade which failed.

Realistically they are going to end up at the WEE bin.

Any interest? Mid Herts.

Hi Tim, I'd be interested as both myself and my brother have one, so
spares could be useful. I'm not sure if your email is good - mine is if
you follow the anti-spam instructions at the bottom.

--
*I like cats, too. Let's exchange recipes.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.