Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jon Fairbairn Jon Fairbairn is offline

Default 100mm one-handed clamps - where to buy?

Roger Mills writes:

On 31/03/2013 23:02, unknown wrote:
I've been using some borrowed small one-handed clamps and they've been
so useful that I want to buy some; I need about 15 so would prefer that
the price was not too painful ... any suggestions?

Have a look at Page 777 of the latest Screwfix catalogue.
They have a variety from a fiver upwards.

I've bought even cheaper (and nastier!)

The pair I got as a distress purchase from B&Q were more
distress than they were worth. Im not particularly strong, but
first time I tightened one, the handle snapped off. So its
worth paying something for robustness.

--
Jón Fairbairn
http://www.chaos.org.uk/~jf/Stuff-I-dont-want.html (updated 2012-10-07)