Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Reloading Automation

It will bring down a dear and the poacher as well.

I shoot 6.5mm TC/U in a .223 expanded brass - until I paid for a custom
head stamp and got my own brass. Now the neck is full thickness.

Martin

On 4/1/2013 3:23 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 16:11:38 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 11:40:44 -0700
Gunner Asch wrote:

snip
Unless you handload.

I punch a 350gr JHP out of a 14" Contender at about 1300 FPS, and I
could go higher...but Im getting old and my wrists ....shrug

Ya but... that is what I would call a "novelty" pistol. They kind of
abuse the whole purpose of a pistol like convenient carry and quick
deployment. Reminds me of the old Burt Reynolds and Clint Eastwood
movie "City Heat". Every time Burt gets a bigger gun Clint has one even
bigger yet. By the end of the movie he is lugging out a huge pistol
with a similar length barrel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Heat

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087062/

Lots of fun seeing what you can do with them though, just not very
practical...

Oh the Contender isnt a novelty pistol in the slightest. But its not a
good concealed weapons permit either.

Gunner