Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How many 2.5mm T&E into a 13A socket?

On 01/04/2013 20:50, Dave Liquorice wrote:

FS (low) VO "safe". These wires are in a cupboard under the sink. I'm not
averse to live working but it does make me nervous, very nervous when
there is more than one exposed live conductor. It's easy to keep out of
the way of one, keeping out of the way of two in a confined space is a
different kettle of fish. I really don't like the FLASH BANG and being
splattered with molten copper... Or getting a belt and in both cases
whacking ones head against the cupboard frame or WHY.

They're actually quite accessible, and I can reach them without any part
of me - except my hands - being in the cupboard. Nevertheless, since I
now realise that it's perfectly simple to work out which wire is which
with the power off, there's no point in having it on!
--
Cheers,
Roger