Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How many 2.5mm T&E into a 13A socket?

On 01/04/2013 18:31, Tim Watts wrote:

An option involving no wall bashing would be to blank off the old socket
box, and use it to hold a joint for the ring and the spur - so two cables
emerge from the box at surface level and you run these around a couple of
surface mounted sockets.

There won't be any wall-bashing anyway. the existing socket is in a
surface box screwed to the *side* of the cabinet, only just inside the
door, so I can easily fix another one just below it and connect that
into the ring once I've determined which two of the three wires *are*
the ring.
--
Cheers,
Roger