Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How many 2.5mm T&E into a 13A socket?

On 01/04/2013 13:40, Bill wrote:

In the OP's case it would be simple to find which pair are the ring,
separate all 3 T&E and then check which 2 were live, the dead one would
be the feed to the spur. At least that is what I would hope to find......

Yes, obvious isn't it! I don't why I didn't think of that. My brain must
be addled because of the date, or something. g

Unless it was wired by a plumber of course, then a Ouija board maybe of
more help.

No, it was was wired by an electrician (and Part P certified) when the
kitchen was re-done a couple of years ago. Although I photographed the
first fix electrical installation prior to plastering, none of photos
show quite what I need to know!
--
Cheers,
Roger