Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mop Handle Rape Automation

On Mar 27, 8:45*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
Possible metalworking content!

Ammo's difficult to find and usually expensive so any thoughts on taking a
progressive press and making it as automatic as practical?

I saw some interesting videos online of presses, some homemade case feeders,
bullet feeders, etc. *Some you only had to pull the handle, some had the
handle attached to a gear motor crank.

Any thoughts on suitable presses to start with?

I've been looking at Lee load masters, they are cheaper but maybe fore a
reason. *Can you use a better quality powder measure with the Lee load
master?

Or would I be better off starting with the Hornady Lock N Load or a Dillon?

My goal is to reload for now and further automate (case & bullet
feeders(homemade?)) later.

RogerN

I understand that some conservatives use mop handles to rape men and
women...maybe you would automate that with yourself.

TMT