Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Cap[_9_] Andy Cap[_9_] is offline

Default OT UKIP and immigration.

Which hate policy would that be exactly? If I go to another country, I'd
expect to have a job and be able to support myself. I wouldn't expect
to be taken care of, which is the approach in most countries. What's
the problem? We are not the world's Social Security or Health Care
service, nor should we be.

Which is exactly the same attitude of the vast majority of the immigrants
to this country.

Which is exactly why it ISN'T a hate policy.

I want a cap on population. I don't care what ethnicity those people are
and the ONLY reason immigration has appeared on the agenda is because
people are using their democratic right to express an opinion. I very
much doubt if we had a sensible policy in place, UKIP would have made
the progress they have.