Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] pwatercare@gmail.com is offline

Default Is a fence with noise reduction possible?

On Wednesday, December 27, 2006 11:41:36 PM UTC+5:30, wrote:
I'll be replacing a fence that borders with a neighbor. It's redwood
picket fence, about 6' high. The neighbor has a pool, so I thought I
might as well try and cut down the noise from the filter and parties
they have, if possible.

I was thinking about building a fence with pickets on both sides so I
can place some sort of noise insulation in between. However, I need
ideas what I could use.

Any advice appreciated!

Thanks for a marvelous posting!the information about swimming pool Filters IS TOO GOOD.I quite enjoyed reading it,
you’re a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon.
I want to encourage you continue your great work.

http://www.poten****ercare.in/steam-room.html