Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any Hams here?

Gunner Asch on Tue, 26 Mar 2013 01:12:16 -0700

Ayup, I may do just that. I did have a Conditional..way the **** back
when in the late 1960s..but I let it lapse almost 50 yrs ago. Blink
blink...why do I suddenly feel....really old....? Brrrrr

Any time you say "now this happened about N (where N is in the
sequence 20, 30 , 40, ...) years ago.." and you stop and realized
"Hell fire, it was N years ago!"

As my Dad said "Fifty nine's not a bad age, but sixty just sounds
old!"
Course, he said something similar when he was sixty nine. And
Seventy nine. I'll have to say it for him, this year.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich