Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Adding extra ground/neutral buss bar in electrical panel or add sub-panel?

most home buyers inspection says must pass inspection, so anything
like a old main panel that lacked enough slots for the number of
needed breakers kills the deal.... plus W is out of that business..

When I was young, just out of high school I serviced machines at the
Westinghouse breaker plant in vanport, beaver pa. It was a fasinating
and busy place. They offered me a job, with a raise no interview
needed.

I didnt know why but passed on the job.

A short time later their business collapsed, last time I was there
everyone with less than 20 years were let go.

Today that plant carries a different name but still builds some
things. The parking lot is mostly empty, and over half the plant was
leveled. I drove by and could see the outlines on the concrete floors
where I used to service machines