Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
whoyakidding's ghost whoyakidding's ghost is offline

Default A Very Light Car

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:26:22 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:10:58 -0400, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

MC helmets: the beginning of the Public Castration.

Pfffht. When I see a motorcyclist without a helmet, I hope he hits
something hard, to save us the trouble of keeping another vegetable
alive.

Are you saying that if you were riding, you wouldn't expect dew rags
and tattoos to have some cushioning value? And what about your IMAGE
for gods sake? Do you really want people to ponder that your skull
might not have as much concrete as EA's?