Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default A Very Light Car

On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:10:58 -0400, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:57:47 -0700, whoyakidding's ghost
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 22:12:54 -0400, wrote:

If it wasn't so hard to insure and register a non-original 7 in
Ontario, I'd have one!!!!

Can you do a Morgan there and license it as a motorcycle? Maybe use
the donor engine's registration?

In NJ, three-wheelers are licensed as motorcycles. The only problem is
that you have to wear a Bell-approved helmet or you could get a
ticket. It's unlikely that you would, though.

Whaaat?
In NJ, troopers ticket you fer not washing yer car!
Or mebbe dats just NY license plates.... LOL..

Actually, our laws on "alternative" cars are pretty lax. You can drive
almost anything if it has brakes and headights. No fenders are
required; engines can be uncovered; and on and on.

MC helmets: the beginning of the Public Castration.

Pfffht. When I see a motorcyclist without a helmet, I hope he hits
something hard, to save us the trouble of keeping another vegetable
alive.

--
Ed Huntress