Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any Hams here?

On Mar 25, 6:23*pm, " wrote:
On Mar 25, 7:20*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:

Technican class stuff for a year, then general class. *I might..might
be able to pass the code test in a year if I work on it..so I might
shoot for that. But...PSK is interesting to me as is rtty

Gunner

Look atwww.QRZ. *It has all the questions used on all the ham
tests.

First find out when and where you can take the tests. *Then start
going to QRZ everyday and take one or more practice tests. *You may
have a month or so before you can take the tests. *I do not know how
it is everywhere, but back in Washington State it was one cost
regardless of how many tests you took. *Since I had a month or so
before i could take the tests, I just practised all the tests. *And
then when I took the tests, i just took them all. *No point in just
taking the technician class test.

Incidentally there is no more requirement to take a code test. So you
do not need to work on that.

Dan

"Incidentally there is no more requirement to take a code test"

That should insure plenty of lids to keep Wieber company.