Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default VIDEO of cutting a thread on 4th axis of my Bridgeport Interact CNC mill with LinuxCNC

On 2013-03-23, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 09:44:15 -0400, "Wild_Bill"
wrote:

Yep. this *is* a hobbiest-type group, Ed.. and a few like Jon, poor 'ol
Gummer and a few others' hobby is berating folks.
You won't teach any of these social misfits any manners.

I'm glad that all I've learned here hasn't come from watching youtube
videos, which seems to be a major portion of Jon's background in
metalworking.

If there were fewer Jon/gummer/likes around here, there would be a lot
more
metalworking enthusiasts taking part in RCM.

Most people can find better things to do than reading bull**** posts from
hostile misfits. I'm surprised that you bother to try to explain anything
those who want to hear it least.

--
WB

You have a good point there, Bill. When I returned from vacation last
June and started to download posts from RCM, I stopped myself and
asked "why?" It was no fun, not very informative, and a waste of time.

So I just stayed away until I had a delay on a project this winter and
too much time on my hands. Devil's workshop, and all that. g

I think I'll just mosey along again after finishing my conversation
with RD. I don't want to cut him short again.

Thanks.

With a proper configuration of killfiles, this group becomes a small,
informative forum with very nice and interesting people.

Why thank you!
--
EA