Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Smith[_15_] John Smith[_15_] is offline

Default VIDEO of cutting a thread on 4th axis of my Bridgeport Interact CNC mill with LinuxCNC

. 3.70...
Ignoramus28776 fired this volley in
:

I will just wait until I get more cheap material.

Ig, your business model only works well in an industry on the ropes.
When everyone's manufacturies are doing well, prices on raw materials
skyrocket, and 'surplus' and 'scrap' become unobtainium.

So, make hay while the sun is blocked by dark clouds, Ig.

No sense leaving money on the table.

IF our
industry ever recoveres - or if the supplies of scrapped-out stuff
eventually runs dry - you'll have to teach math for a living.

Lloyd