Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default VIDEO of cutting a thread on 4th axis of my Bridgeport InteractCNC mill with LinuxCNC

On Mar 23, 8:36*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 14:57:54 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
jon_banquer fired this volley in news:5d8d934c-
:

Sponenburgh, one can't learn to be a decent machinist if they can't
learn to develop the skills to think their way out of difficult
situations on their own.

But he's not TRYING to be a 'decent machinist'. *I'm not even sure that's
in his top twenty priorities. *He's a used equipment dealer, earning a
living doing that, not doing machining.

Would you object to his questions if he stated himself to be a framing
carpenter, and just wanted to know how a particular metalworking
operation were done?

Of course he would. *He's Jon Banquer. *Just plonk him, Lloyd.

--
In order to become the master, the politician poses as the servant.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *--Charles de Gaulle

Larry Jackass, ****ty web design and "home and garden handyman".

http://diversifycomm.com/

http://tinyurl.com/cruzhs3

What a ****ing joke this moron is.