Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default VIDEO of cutting a thread on 4th axis of my Bridgeport InteractCNC mill with LinuxCNC

On Mar 23, 12:16*pm, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
jon_banquer fired this volley in news:e55b31a8-
:

The later shows where
you place the majority of your focus rather than working on really
building metalworking or welding skills.

Banquer, metalworking isn't his livelihood! *He makes his living "buying
low and selling high", except his prices are reasonable, not high.

How can you fault a person for not developing skills they don't use
(much).

When he _has_ a metalworking question, he comes here and asks. *Isn't
that what the group is about -- sharing information?

You certainly don't make your living posting here (although it might be
what you spend most of your time doing), so why would you 'charge' for
your information here? *Why would you object to someone who doesn't know
how to do something asking how?

He's not like that other mook who kept asking how to do stuff, then
insisted telling us we didn't know what we were doing, and on his doing
it in the most dangerous and stupid ways possible.

Lloyd

Sponenburgh, one can't learn to be a decent machinist if they can't
learn to develop the skills to think their way out of difficult
situations on their own.